Leidos delivers defensible security strategies and practical solutions to address complex cyber-challenges. We take no shortcuts. Our proven solutions, products, and services let our customers to establish command and control perimeters to help protect data and secure IT services.
Trusted Cyber Solutions
Leidos brings a proven approach to cyber solutions across federal, commercial, and international markets. Our in-house experts deliver breakthrough technology in areas such as:
- information management solutions incorporating advanced sensors.
- deep analytics.
- large, real-time data warehouses.
- electronic records management.
- tailored manufacturing for quick reaction capabilities.
- intelligence operations support.
By visualizing threats and helping ensure data integrity through advanced network security operations, our practice centers give our customers the insight they need to effectively address operational needs, proactively balance risk management, and meet compliance requirements.
Cybersecurity professionals also turn to Leidos for realistic training that clearly demonstrates measurable results and helps customers confidently deploy secure platforms and technologies that can improve operations and reduce costs.
Leidos addresses complex cybersecurity problems through:
- nation-wide cybersecurity campaigns.
- community outreach programs dedicated to science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).
- academic initiatives designed to inspire future generations through cyber research, innovation, and education.
We work with leading universities and non-profits, such as:
- National Cyber Security Alliance
- National Defense Industrial Association
- Tech Council of Maryland
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Maryland, Baltimore County
- University of Maryland, College Park
- University of Maryland, University College
- University of Texas at San Antonio
Our CloudShield product helps protect governments and tier-one telecoms worldwide against the latest threats and exploits.
ur Cyber Thought Leaders
As SVP of Cybersecurity Operations, Taylor brings a global perspective and deep domain knowledge to national security clients.
Sorebo is our chief cybersecurity technologist. He brings 17+ years of experience in information security, compliance, and industrial cybersecurity.
Bowers is a chief scientist designing solutions for a “threat operations” model of cybersecurity architecture, design and engineering.