- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
In partnership with the GSA, Leidos is committed to making Alliant the premier contracting vehicle across the Federal IT market.
Through Alliant, Leidos offers:
- Demonstrated experience of high-quality IT solutions in all Alliant component areas: application services, IT management services, infrastructure, and ancillary services. Our approach includes methodologies and capabilities that were developed in response to the rising complexity of programs in government and industry.
- Comprehensive IT resources, including more than 26,000 highly skilled professionals bringing together the full range of the corporation’s information competencies in information technology solutions, management services, and advanced technology expertise. Many of these professionals have clearances.
- Dedicated program support and leadership through our experienced Alliant Program Management Office, we provide robust and efficient support for your contracting needs to expedite the time from requirement to solution.
- Contracting flexibility allows access to all contract types (cost reimbursable, firm fixed price, and time & materials).
- Dedicated business development resources that are located worldwide and in every GSA region to promote the benefits of Alliant, assist in identifying opportunities, and facilitate its use.
- An “Open Business Model” approach to subcontracting that matches task order-specific customer requirements to the best qualified subcontracting partners—both large and small—to solve your critical business issues.
- A commitment to the small business community and to meeting Alliant’s 50% small business subcontracting goals. Leidos has a proven track record of exceeding its small business goals on its contracts. Our Alliant team will work with our small business office to ensure that we deliver quality and continue to exceed small business goals
Alliant Contract Features:
- Potential 10-year contract (5-year base period with one 5-year option) with a $50 billion ceiling
- All contract types (e.g., fixed price, cost-reimbursement, labor-hour, and time-and-materials)
- Ancillary support permitted when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based outcome
- Aggressive small business subcontract goals – 50 percent of subcontracted dollars
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505
- Scope aligned with Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA) and Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture (DODEA)
- Complimentary scope-compatibility reviews by GSA
- Compliance with current National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) regulations pertaining to multiple-award contract task orders
- No protests on orders $10 million and under, except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period, or maximum value of the GWAC