Harvey PearceVicePresident, Operational & Legacy Support Practice
Harvey Pearce has more than 20 years of executive and leadership experience in the healthcare and finance industry and more than 25 years developing and running IT support organizations. Harvey has a consistent record of enhancing sales, margin, and profit growth in large organizations. Harvey is currently the Operational & Legacy Support Practice Vice-President for Leidos Health. In 4 years he has built the practice into a multi-million annual revenue stream, providing long term engagements for 100+ consultants and developing new services in the Healthcare market including, Clinical Service Desk, A/R rundown services and legacy data extraction and conversion. Harvey originally hails from England, UK but now resides in Texas with his wife and three children as a new citizen of the United States.
More from this author
- Transition and Communication: The Dynamic Duo of Legacy Support
- The Importance of Vendor Selection in Legacy
- 3 Tricks for a Healthy Approach to Legacy Systems
- Top 3 reasons why an EHR clinical service desk is a must
- The Do's and Don’ts of Legacy Due Diligence
- Top 5 Tips When Using a Clinical Service Desk
- The clinical service desk overview and the forces that drive it
- The Value of Starting with a Data Archival Strategy
- Are you Prepared for A Legacy Support Engagement?