Jeff Tennant has over 25 years of Information Technology experience, including 15 years in Revenue Cycle consulting and leadership experience resulting in millions of dollars of improvement for health systems and other industries. Jeff has led numerous strategic revenue cycle engagements through his past roles as Hospital CIO, strategic revenue cycle consultant, and global solution leader for Revenue cycle consulting. Jeff and team brings real world experience, along with the benefit of numerous engagements helping others with best practices, and lessons learned to each engagement. Jeff is currently a member of HIMSS Revenue Cycle Task Force and has presented at HIMSS National conference (Revenue Cycle Solutions center), Arab Health Conference, HFMA Events, WEDI, AHIMA, State and regional HIMSS meetings.
More from this author
- Top Revenue Cycle Blogs You May Have Missed
- The Importance of Governance in Aligning the Financial with the Clinical
- Three Large Issues Affecting Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare revenue cycle readiness: Looking beyond the numbers
- Top three goals behind revenue cycle optimization and risk mitigation
- Meeting the Challenges of the Healthcare Revenue Cycle