Mark DermottVice President, Go-Live Practice, Leidos Health
Mark Dermott has more than 30 years of executive and leadership experience in the healthcare and staffing industry. Mark has held roles in homecare, healthcare IT consulting, and commercial staffing, including M&A, franchising, startups, and strategic alliances. Mark has a consistent record of enhancing sales, margin, and profit growth in both start-up and large businesses over $500M.
Mark is currently the Go-Live Practice Vice-President for Leidos Health. In seven years, he has built the practice from the ground-up and, with his team, has delivered more than 500 separate go-live projects involving more than 15,000 resources. In 2018, Leidos Health was named No. 1 for Go-Live Support by Black Book Market Research. Mark and his team are routinely implementing best practices for successful go-lives while keeping ideal methodology, resource allocation, and budgeting in mind.
More from this author
- How to Execute the Perfect Go-Live (Part 2)
- How to Execute the Perfect Go-Live (Part 1)
- Top three lessons to learn before an EHR go-live
- The Importance of Proper Scheduling before an EHR Go-Live
- Tips to Pick the Right EHR Go-Live Vendor
- The Importance of Partnering to Ensure a Successful EHR Go-Live
- Four Go-Live Best practices to Successfully Complete an EHR Launch