- Engineering +
- Capabilities +
- Markets +
- Newsroom +
- Contact Us
Smart Grid as a Service
Want to know more?
We'll put you in touch with the right expert.
Transform the utility enterprise.
Maximize technology investments.
Leidos developed the Smart Grid as a Service (SGS) program to assist utilities with grid modernization – our solution is a complete turnkey smart grid solution focused on accelerating advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) rollouts and minimizing specialized engineering and custom integrations required to drive business, engineering, and operational results. SGS drives the enterprise transformation necessary to implement and maintain successful smart grid deployments. SGS is a total managed solution that provides meters, module interface units, field data collectors, and Elster EnergyAxis mesh network, along with all of the necessary integration, processes change, and computer hardware and software. We combine our industry knowledge and experience with a comprehensive portfolio to provide an affordable and integrated, one-stop resource for utilities.
- Program management and oversight (PMO)
- Project management support of all SGS field deployments
- Business process and organizational change management support
- Economic modeling and justification support
- Smart grid infrastructure
- Advanced metering infrastructure
- Technology and implementation
- Business and financial services
- SGS operating center monitoring and management