Clinical Laboratory Services
Uncover challenges and opportunities within your clinical lab.
The clinical lab is often overlooked by hospitals seeking to increase efficiency and improve patient care. Despite providing over 70% of the objective data driving patient care decisions, hospital lab services are frequently viewed as a commodity. As a result, updates to laboratory systems are not made and manual processes are still in use, creating unnecessary delays, risk, and reimbursement issues.
Improved management, distribution, and aggregation of lab data across the continuum of care is a critical factor in patient care delivery. Leidos Health offers a wide range of a strategic, operational, and technology laboratory consulting services to help organizations uncover opportunities and remove challenges within the lab.
Our highly experienced consultants with laboratory backgrounds and LIS expertise understand the unique challenges that surround each organization’s laboratory environment. Driven to help hospitals and healthcare systems operate more efficiently and profitably, with verifiably improved patient outcomes, we provide:
- Implementation Support – Design, Build, Test, Train, Go-Live
- Clinical Workflow Optimization
- Revenue Cycle Assessments and Optimization
- Meaningful Use Support and Implementation of EHR Orders and Reporting
- Project Management Support
- Maintenance and Upgrade Support
- Staff Augmentation
- LIS Help Desk Support
- CAP Inspection Readiness
- Reference Labs Interface Configuration
- Laboratory Instruments Interface Configuration
- Handheld Specimen Collection (HHSC) Interface Configuration
Is your clinical lab as efficient as it should be?
Improvements to clinical workflows and LIS technologies can eliminate delays and optimize patient care.
We can help you realize these improvements.
Laboratory Services Overview
Our consultants have a wealth of experience with today’s leading laboratory information systems, including:
- SCC SoftLab
- McKesson Horizon Laboratory System
- Epic Beaker
- CoPathPlus (Cerner and Sunquest)
- Cerner PathNet (Anatomic Pathology, Blood Bank, General Laboratory, Microbiology, Helix, Outreach)