Designed to identify and implement strategic clinical and operational improvements.
Drive strategic improvements in clinical and operational performance
An aging population, declining reimbursements, an increased focus on quality and patient satisfaction, and shrinking hospital margins are putting significant pressure on healthcare organizations to deliver improved care at the lowest possible cost. As such, healthcare leaders are being pressed to improve financial, clinical, and operational performance in new ways.
Our new Pulse solution provides an innovative, data-driven methodology that strategically identifies opportunities for organizational improvement. Taking a holistic view of enterprise performance, we integrate clinical, financial, supply chain, pharma, and ambulatory analysis to help drive real improvements. Our approach combines our data expertise, deep domain experience, and targeted data analytics to achieve sustainable clinical and operational improvements tied to measurable outcomes.
Data-driven suite of services designed to identify and implement strategic clinical and operational improvements.
Get a new perspective on your performance.
Our methodology leverages data and analytics to help customers improve their clinical and operational effectiveness, efficiency, and performance. We partner with you to drive targeted, measurable and sustainable enterprise improvements. Our innovative, data-driven and collaborative approach will give you a new perspective on how you measure and drive your organizational performance.
- Provides data analytics that compare current clinical and operational performance to national averages and cohorts to determine specific areas of opportunity
- Flexibility for comparisons against customer identified cohorts defined by geography or competitive landscape
- Rapid discovery methodology designed to define and prioritize strategic areas of mitigation and remediations packaged into logical Vectors of Change (service lines)
- Provides specific findings and pin-pointed areas of focus, including investigation of causes
- Delivers robust work breakdown structures and project plans aligned to outcomes
- Conduct remediation and implementation services to drive to improved metrics and outcomes
- Provides ongoing analytics and thought leader guidance to help maintain and preserve impacts
- Delivers a dynamic, cloud-based dashboard to monitor post-remediation performance
How does your organization stack up?
Learn more about our innovative Pulse solution and find out how you can get a complimentary COMPARE analysis to see how your organization is performing.
Turning data into actionable information is the key.
Organizations today have an ocean of data, but turning that data into actionable information is the key to success. Normalizing data in order to have effective internal and external relative comparisons can drive impactful change. Leidos Pulse uses an innovative “vector” (service line) approach focusing on the most significant issues impacting clinical and operational performance. As a result, problem areas can be addressed more quickly than traditional siloed assessments.