People Make the Difference
Faced with staffing shortages, turnover, large projects, system implementations, or the need for specialized support, our healthcare staff augmentation solution is for you. Backed by a dedicated recruiting team and our extensive database of talent, we can fill short- and long-term assignments quickly and efficiently.
We know how critical it is to provide you with the right resource. Working closely with you to understand your needs, we quickly identify and screen the best potential candidates from our team and recruiting database. With a team of over 600 professionals, who average more than 15 years of healthcare and health IT experience and offer deep clinical, financial, and technical subject matter expertise across a range of systems, we can support your every challenge.
Our Professional Services Team includes:
- EHR implementation specialists
- Application and system analysts
- System builders and testers
- Physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other clinicians
- Project managers
- Former CIOs, CFOs, and other healthcare leaders
- Report writers
- Go-live support staffing
- Clinical and financial optimization experts
- Architects, interface developers and systems engineers
- HIPAA security and privacy engineers
Expertise when and where you need it most.
From systems analysts to project managers and go-live experts, our wide range of healthcare specialists are ready to lend a hand.
Our Staff Augmentation Services
Legacy System Support
Go-Live Support & Training
Clinical Service Desk
Benefits of Leidos Staff Augmentation Solutions
- Get the right support at the right time. Our experts are available when you need them for as long as you need them.
- Gain access to clinical, financial and technical subject matter experts across all systems, including Epic, Cerner, McKesson, MEDITECH, and Allscripts.
- Add professionals with clinical backgrounds who understand technical and operational issues and know how to get the job done.
- Augment your team with hard-to-find resources such as network engineers, application developers, product analysts and database administrators.
, MEDICAL CENTER, LOUISIANA
It was a pleasure to work with such a group of dedicated and knowledgeable people, and gain the benefits of your collective years of experience and wisdom.