- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
Reveal CT-120 Baggage Inspection System
The Reveal CT-120 provides proven CT-based explosives-detection and dual-energy 3-D imaging for large baggage — at 1,000 bags per hour. The CT-120 combines outstanding threat-detection capabilities with a low false-alarm rate, at the high throughput needed for large baggage-handling operations. With these features, the CT-120 is a highly effective security solution for airports and other passenger facilities.
- Automatic explosives detection: The CT-120 uses unique dual-energy computed tomography (CT) technology to measure both density and atomic number. Field-proven analysis techniques use this data to automatically detect bulk, sheet, liquid and homemade explosives with high accuracy and a low false-alarm rate.
- State-of-the-art imaging: The CT-120 provides 3-D CT images with 1.6 mm voxel resolution. Baggage images are viewed on a 24-inch high-resolution flat-panel display for detailed review. The CT-120 also includes powerful image-analysis software with state-of-the-art image-manipulation capabilities.
- EDS standards: The system is designed to meet TSA EDS, EU Standard 3, and Israeli ISA standards.
Practical and Economical
- Very high throughput: The CT-120 can scan 1,000 bags per hour, and its powerful threat-detection capabilities and low false-alarm rate minimize the need for rescans and manual inspections. With these features, the CT-120 helps keep baggage moving at top speed.
- Oversize baggage: With its large tunnel, the CT-120 can scan oversize bags and other large items — up to one meter wide, 60 cm high, and 2.5 meters long.
- Easy implementation: The CT-120 is designed for easy in-line integration, with little or no modification to existing conveyor systems or facilities.
- Simple operation: With its simple design and intuitive graphic operator station, the CT-120 is easy to use. Our training teaches inspectors how to operate the system and use the image-analysis software.
- Field Data Reporting System (FDRS): The CT-120's fully integrated FDRS feature provides system usage data in TSA FDRS format.
- Multiplexing and networking: For added efficiency, the CT-120 supports centralized image analysis and threat resolution, with multiple inspection machines and viewing stations connected on a high-speed network.
- Threat image projection (TIP): The TIP feature helps train and test screeners.