- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
What you do, where you work, and who’s on your team are important. After all, you spend a lot of your time and energy at work.
Challenging and Important Work
Leidos employees are smart people focused on solving the world's most-daunting challenges. The work requires insight, ingenuity, and commitment to the field.
Apply your skills and talents to work that not only contributes to the safety of the United States, but to the safety of the world. In the past, we’ve helped:
- Enhance night-vision technologies.
- Train troops around the world over the Internet.
- Support anti-terrorism efforts.
- Combat cybercrime and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Solve some of the most significant challenges facing federal, state, and local health entities, as well as the commercial health industry. Join Leidos to:
- Pioneer research to prevent cancer and HIV.
- Build databases that redefine electronic health records.
- Architect the secure exchange of biomedical data.
- Develop training systems for first responders.
Help us solve important problems for commercial, government, energy, and utility customers, as well as lenders and developers. As part of our engineering team, you could have the opportunity to:
- Design and build LEED™ certified, sustainable facilities.
- Help customers comply with environmental laws and regulations.
- Manage water resources and help ensure a clean, safe water supply for the future.
- Discover and develop alternative energy sources and technologies.
- Support homeland security, defense, law enforcement, transportation, power grid, water, public health, finance, and agriculture infrastructure.
Balancing your work time and personal time is essential to your success. We make it easier for you to find the balance you need through a variety of programs, including:
We’ve earned the "Best Workplace for Commuters™" designation from the U.S. EPA and the U.S. Department of Transportation. This designation recognizes companies that offer benefits like free or low-cost bus passes, strong telework resources, and vanpooling.
We value our employees, no matter where they’re located. From home or the office, you can stay connected with your team and clients with support for telework from your managers and our IT group.
Leidos’ networking programs empower employees to share ideas and best practices, as well as mentor each other. Our Women's Network and Multicultural Network are each a forum for learning and understanding.
Follow Leidos on LinkedIn
Click the button below to learn about new job openings and get updates on Leidos careers.