Leidos holds a number of government-wide acquisition, indefinite delivery and quantity, blanket purchase agreement, and customer-specific task order contract vehicles in support of civilian and defense agency missions.
Whether you’re a potential government customer or a prospective supplier, through this listing you can find our technical and professional services under pre-negotiated terms and conditions.
Governmentwide Multiple Agency Contracts (MACs) and IDIQs
The overall objective of ITES-3S is to provide industry best practice, best value, non-personal services to enable a broad range of enterprise-level support services for IT integration and service management activities to the Army, other DoD agencies and all other Federal agencies, including, but not limited to, locations CONUS, OCONUS and warzone areas. The scope includes Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements as well as services and solutions necessary for the Army and other services to meet current and future DoD-CIO standards.
- Contract: W521P1J-18-D-A009
- Contact: [email protected]
Under this contract, Leidos provides Federal and State Government Agencies and Organizations with world class program management and procurement services for their Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) and knowledge-based professional engineering services mission requirements.
- Contract: W15P7T-19-D-0174
- Contact: [email protected]
The contract supports research development, knowledge based services, operational integration, operational analysis and assessment, and communications logistics type support. There are several technology areas that DAGRS covers: Electronic and electro-optic equipment, software design, mechanical systems and components, system integration and human systems interface, energy generation and storage, individual and platform protection, individual and platform lethality and advanced individual and platform mobility.
- Contract: W911NF-17-D-0018
- Contact: Jon Nussbaum
DISA Encore III is a follow-on to the DISA Encore II IDIQ vehicle and focuses on modernizing IT capabilities at the federal level, particularly within DoD. The scope of Encore III includes all activities within the Military Services and DoD. Other Federal agencies may utilize this contract to satisfy their Information Technology (IT) requirements after making the appropriate Economy Act Determination in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR 17.5). IT solutions that can be requested under this contract vehicle encompass a range of capabilities from legacy systems to emerging net-centric technologies, cyber security, mobile environments, web-scale IT, cloud-based disaster recovery and evolving network interfaces. The government can use this vehicle to obtain support covering different operating levels in areas such as Command and Control (C2), Intelligence, Mission support areas, unified capabilities, enterprise services, business systems and other elements of the DoD Information Network (DoDIN). The work performed under this contract includes supporting the government by furnishing personnel, materials, travel, services, managed services and other items needed to satisfy the worldwide development, deployment, operation, maintenance and sustainment requirements of DISA and its customers.
- Contract: HC102818D0013
- Contact: [email protected]
SETI is a contract vehicle that has a focused scope to provide new, non-commodity and innovative information technology engineering solutions, embracing cutting-edge technologies and methodologies for mission partners across DoD. The SETI vehicle was designed for current complex and unique requirements, as well as built to be technology-agnostic in order to solve capability gaps in all future mission needs. Mission partners: DoD Offices and Agencies; Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD); Federal Agencies; Coast Guard; Intelligence Community; Combatant Commands; Joint Staff; Air Force; Army; Marine Corps; Navy; Mission Partner Engagement Office (MEPO); and International Partners.
The broad technical scope of DTIC IAC MAC includes all RDT&E services and other R&D-related analytical services. These services may support all aspects of identified or potential military, national security-related,
and dual-use applications of related technologies and methods, as well as the development of tools and techniques that enhance the mission of the DoD Research and Engineering community. TOs can be multimillion.
dollar efforts, may involve multi-year performance, may involve work for other than DoD customers, may be performed at multiple worldwide locations (to include performance outside the United States), may require Top Secret facility clearance, and may require personnel clearances up to Top Secret (compartmented and collateral). TOs are not Government-staff augmentation support services.
- Contract: FA8075-18-D-0009
- Contact: Daniel V. Prater
- Contract Details: 9 year, $28B ceiling
- Period of Performance: 9/30/2018 - 9/29/2027
The Alliant 2 GWAC provides Federal Government agencies with integrated Information Technology (IT) solutions for evolving needs on a global basis. This GWAC allows for the application of technology to meet business needs including the ability to perform all current, leading edge and/or emerging IT services required to satisfy all IT services requirements anywhere and anytime worldwide.
Alliant 2 provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of industry partners that includes a $50 Billion program ceiling.
The scope of the Alliant 2 GWAC includes any and all components of an integrated Information Technology (IT) solution, including all current and any new technologies which may emerge during the lifecycle of the Contract.
- Contract: 47QTCK18D0008
- Period of Performance:
- Base Period: 7/1/2018 – 6/30/2023
- Option Period: 7/1/2023 – 6/30/2028
- Contact: [email protected]
One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) provides federal agencies with professional services that allow for both commercial and noncommercial requirements as well as contract types at the task order level, including fixed-price, cost-reimbursement, time-and-materials, and labor-hours. OASIS can yield better outcomes for the federal government around reducing costs and expenses, improving operating efficiency and increasing focus on socioeconomic contracting goals.
OASIS complements GSA’s Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) program and provide customers a more flexible full-service offering. OASIS contracts are used by agencies in meeting professional service objectives, unlike GWACs, which are to be used by agencies in meeting Information Technology objectives.
- Contact: [email protected]
For over 20 years the US Government has relied on Leidos’ human capital and training solutions to provide services to over one million federal employees. We understand the federal workplace and its unique human capital, human resources and training challenges and requirements. We work closely with agencies to develop solutions to meet their missions and operate within their parameters.
- Contract: Pool 1 GS02Q16DCR0022, Pool 2 GS02Q16DCR0057
- Contact: Rupel Patel - Program Manger, Barbara Koenig - Contract Manager
JE-RDAP is an MA, enterprise-wide omnibus IDIQ contract vehicle to establish a cadre of qualified contractors (IDIQ holders) to compete for JE-RDAP task/delivery orders for future research, development, acquisition, production, procurement, and fielding of CBRNE defense systems, equipment, and materiel. JE-RDAP is managed out of the Joint Omnibus Management Office (JOMO) of the Joint Program Executive Office for Chemical Biological Defense (JPE)-CBD.
The CIO-SP3 Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) is a ten-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Any federal civilian or DoD agency may use this contract to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements as diverse as Cloud Computing, Cyber Security, and Health IT. The CIO-SP3 contract is managed by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC).
The CIO-SP3 contract vehicle has been designed to save federal government customers both time and money. A one-stop source for hardware, software, security, and outsourcing procurements, CIO-SP3 is structured to provide flexible pricing arrangements, streamlined ordering procedures, and a secure, easy-to-use electronic government order system for task order competition, management and awardee selection which features built-in FAR guidance. Task orders may be awarded in 30 days or less.
- Contract: HHSN316201200044W (Leidos Inc.)
- Contact: Deirdre Johnson - Program Manager
Federal agencies can use the Professional Services Schedule to issue a task order to a single company to perform a requirement that includes services falling within the scope of multiple Schedules. The Leidos Professional Services Schedule offers services under the LOGWORLD, MOBIS, Professional Engineering, Environmental, Advertising & Marketing, and Language Services schedules.
- Order Level Materials
- SIN 00CORP 500 Order-Level Materials
- SIN 00CORP 500RC Order-Level Materials
- Language Services Schedule Includes Disaster and Recovery
- SIN 382 1 & 382 1RC Translation Services
- SIN 382 2 & 382 2RC Interpretation Services
- SIN 382 4 & 382 4RC Comprehensive Linguistic Analytical Support Services
- Professional Engineering Services (PES) Includes Disaster and Recovery
- SIN 871 1 & 871 1RC Strategic Planning for Technology Programs/Activities SIN 871 2 & 871 2RC Concept Development and Requirements Analysis SIN 871 3 & 871 3RC System Design, Engineering and Integration
- SIN 871 4 & 871 4RC Test and Evaluation Services
- SIN 871 5 & 871 5RC Integrated Logistics Support Services
- SIN 871 6 & 871 6RC Acquisition and Life Cycle Management Services
- SIN 871 7 & 871 7RC Construction Management (CM) and Engineering Consulting Services Related to Real Property
- Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) Includes Disaster and Recovery
- SIN 874 1 & 874 1RC Integrated Consulting Services
- SIN 874 4 & 874 4RC Training Services: Instructor Led Training, Web Based Training and Education Courses, Course Development and Test Administration, Learning Management, Internships
- SIN 874 6 & 874 6RC Acquisition Management Support
- SIN 874 7 & 874 7RC Integrated Business Program Support Services Logistics Worldwide (LOGWORLD) Includes Disaster and Recovery
- Logistics Management & Support Services
- SIN 874 501 & 874 501RC Supply and Value Chain Management
- SIN 874 503 & 874 503RC Distribution and Transportation Logistics Services
- SIN 874 504 & 874 504RC Deployment Logistics Services
- SIN 874 505 & 874 505RC Logistics Training Services
- SIN 874 507 & 874 507RC Operations & Maintenance
- Advertising & Integrated Marketing Solutions (AIMS)
- SIN 541-1 & 541-1 RC Advertising Services
- SIN 541-2 RC & 541-2 RC Public Relations Services
- SIN 541-3 RC & 541-3 RC Web Based Marketing Services SIN 541-4A RC & 541-4A RC Market Research and Analysis SIN 541-4B RC & 541-4B RC Video/Film Production
- SIN 541-4C RC & 541-4C RC Exhibit Design and Implementation Services
- SIN 541-4D RC & 541-4D RC Conference, Events and Tradeshow Planning Services SIN 541-4E RC & 541-4E RC Commercial Photography Services
- SIN 541-4F RC & 541-4F RC Commercial Art and Graphic Design Services
- SIN 541-5 & 541-5RC Integrated Marketing Services
- SIN 899-1 & 899-1RC Environmental Consulting Services SIN 899-3 & 899-3RC Environmental Training Services
- SIN 899-5 & 899-5RC Materials and Waste, Recycling & Disposal Service Bio-Chemical Testing
- SIN 899-7 & 899-7RC Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Services
- SIN 899-8 & 899-8RC Remediation and Reclamation
- Contract: GS-00F-022CA
- Order Level Materials
The Human Resources Schedule offers a broad array of social services designed to mitigate the effects of stress disorders and enhance quality of life, bolster mission readiness, and support the Government’s retention goals.
It provides advice, training, and counseling in self-improvement, health and wellness training, stress management, family situations, substance abuse and legal consultation.
- Contract: GS-02F-0129X
- 595-28: Social Services, Professional Counseling and Veterans' Readjustment & Behavioral Health Services
The GSA Information Technology (IT) Schedule offers cutting-edge information technology services, cloud, contact center solutions, digital transformation, AI/ML, systems development, programming, and solutions based IT products.
Leidos can offer a complete single-source solution through the Leidos GSA IT Schedule with personnel from any of the numerous labor categories including: program managers; software engineers; cloud migration engineers; systems analysts; cyber security specialists; network engineers; and many more.
- Contract: GS-35F-116AA
- GSA Government Web Site: GSA Federal Supply Service
- 132 8: Purchase of Equipment
- 132 12: Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Services and/or Repair/Spare Parts
- 132-20: Automated Contact Center Solutions (ACCS)
- 132 32: Term Software License
- 132 33: Perpetual Software License
- 132 34: Maintenance of Software as a Service
- 132-40: Cloud Computing Services
- 132-41: Earth Observation Services (EOS)
- 132 50: Training Courses
- 132 51: Information Technology Professional Services
- 132 52: Electronic Commerce and Subscription Services
- 132 56: Health Information Technology Services
- 132 62: Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD-12) Product and Service Components
- 132-100 Ancillary Supplies and/or Services
- 132-45A Penetration Testing Services
- 132-45B Incident Response
- 132-45C Cyber Hunt
- 135-45D Risk and Vulnerability Assessment (RVA) Services
Under the General Services Administration Federal Supply Schedule for Law Enforcement, Security, Facilities Management, and Emergency/Disaster Response (Schedule 84), the diverse and in-depth knowledge of these services and products offered by Leidos is available to all federal, state and local governments and other authorized agencies using a streamlined ordering process. Specialized law enforcement and security equipment products are also available via this contract vehicle, including:
- VACIS® non-intrusive inspection (NII) systems
- RTR-4 portable digital x-ray systems
- Questions on GSA Schedules? Contact: [email protected]
- Contract: 47QSWA19D00A8
- GSA Government Web Site: GSA Federal Supply Service
- 246-52: Professional Security/Facility Management Services
- 246-60-1: Security Systems Integration and Design Services
- 426-4K: Metal and Bomb Detection Equipment
- 426-4R: Radiation/Nuclear Material Detection Equipment
- 84-500: Order Level Materials (OLM)
Agency Specific IDIQs
Advanced Expeditionary Warfare Development (AEWD) is the Army Research Laboratory's Sensors, Electrons, Device Directorate (SEDD) follow-on IDIQ to ARL III. The Contractor shall perform tasks including studies, technical investigations, research, development, experimentation, limited acquisition and logistics support for items and systems supporting upgrade and modernization of U.S. Army, United States Special Operations Command, other Government Agency and Department of Defense capabilities in expeditionary warfare, irregular warfare, special operations, and stabilization/reconstruction operations.
- Contract: W911NF-15-D-0014
- Contact: Jon Nussbaum
The INSCOM Global Intelligence Support Services Acquisition establishes an integrated approach to providing support for Army intelligence missions such as: intelligence analysis, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance systems, security systems, electronic systems, quick reaction capability systems, prototype intelligence software/hardware suites, high-readiness facilities and business functions.
- Contract: W911W4-15-D-0002
- Contact: Tom Seagrist
CDC Information Management Services (CIMS), encompasses the full range of IT solutions to serve the CDC's 16,000-person workforce. Those services include applications development and maintenance; architectural consultation; business process analysis; administrative and public health subject matter expertise; systems engineering; cyber security; and infrastructure support.
- Contract: HHSD200201037216I (formerly Lockheed Martin; pending novation to Leidos Innovations)
- Contact: Peter Cheung
The Strategic Partners Acquisition Readiness Contract (SPARC) is a cost-effective, innovative solution for procuring information technology (IT) professional services from a pool of CMS experienced partners. CMS will use the contract for strategic, technical and program management services. The agency wants to modernize business processes and supporting systems and their operations. Some of the systems include the Federal Healthcare Exchange and Medicare/Medicaid information technology systems.
- Contract: HHSM-500-2016-00011I
- Contact: Susan Eveler
The scope of this Virtual Datacenter contract includes all activities (end-to-end) necessary to provide efficient, effective, and responsive application hosting services and data center infrastructure services to support CMS requirements and VDC Program-related objectives and support. The work performed under this contract includes all necessary aspects of planning, implementing, transitioning, operating, and maintaining CMS’ applications and all related hardware and software within the VDC environment.
- Contract: HHSM500201300016I (formerly Lockheed Martin; pending novation to Leidos Innovations)
- Contact: Nathan Howell
Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading-Edge Solutions II (EAGLE II) is a multiple-award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle, specifically designed as the preferred source of information technology (IT) services for the majority of the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS’s) enterprise infrastructure and initiatives. EAGLE II IT service solutions include three functional categories (FC's):
- FC1 — Service Delivery, including Integration, Software Design/Development, Operations & Maintenance;
- FC2 — Information Technology Program Support Services; and
- FC3 — Independent Verification and Validation
Under this IDIQ, DHS components may issue orders on a Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials (T&M), Labor Hour (L-H), and Firm-Fixed Price basis IAW FAR 16.5, Section G.
Quality Assurance Programs:
The Environmental Science & Engineering (ESE) Operation is committed to providing products and services to its clients that consistently meet or exceed their requirements. This ESE Quality Policy establishes the responsibilities and requirements that management and staff are expected to apply in the performance of work activities. The Quality Assurance Program (QAP) is the tool used to describe, determine, and implement the quality controls necessary to ensure that quality is appropriately built into our products and services. This QAP shall be implemented by all parts of the ESE Operation, except in cases where an ISO 9001 program is implemented, a customer designated QA program is required, or where Leidos is a minority partner and follows the partnership QA program.
Because customers often have differing quality requirements and perspectives on the level of rigor and detail needed (ranging from intense to casual) for implementation, this QAP will be applied to work in a "graded" manner. Graded means that controls (e.g. policies, plans, procedures, or instructions) will be appropriately chosen and applied to work activities consistent with the following factors:
- Customer-specific requirements;
- Risks (e.g., health and safety, potential for environmental impact, financial, reputation) associated with the work;
- Importance, complexity, and duration of the work;
- Quality history of the type of work;
- Reliance upon subcontractors for critical work products;
- Intended use of the results of the work; and
- Confidence needed in the results.
ESE managers will evaluate all work in accordance with the QAP and customer-specific requirements, and will document the appropriate controls necessary to ensure that the required level of quality is achieved. A minimum number of criteria must be applied to all work, as specified in Sections 1.0, 2.0, 5.0, 6.0, 16.0, 17.0, and 18.0 of the QAP. Approved ESE procedures will be in place to describe the methods used to accomplish specific elements of quality implementation.
All personnel are responsible for continuous improvement in the products and services provided, identifying and eliminating poor products and deliverables, and applying appropriate quality controls and processes to achieve requirements.
The ESE Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for the maintenance of the QAP and for interpretation of its terms and requirements.
This QAP and the approved implementing procedures have the complete approval and support of ESE Senior Management including the resources necessary to ensure implementation.
- Main Sail Group
- Cardinal Technologies, Inc.
- Soft Tech Consulting, Inc.
- OC Systems, Inc.
This Defense Threat Reduction Agency contract for Combating Weapons of Mass Destruction includes performing research and technology development; technical, scientific and program analyses; systems integration efforts that will provide scientific and technological solutions to meet the DoD's non-proliferation, counterproliferation, and consequence management objectives.
- Contract: HDTRA1-14-D-0008
- Contact: Glenn Baugher
These services include simultaneous support of multiple and interdependent systems at military and non-military locations, worldwide. The Joint Enterprise Contracted Logistics and Services Support (JE-CLaSS) contract is a JPEO-CBD enterprisewide Multiple Award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (MA IDIQ) acquisition designed as a streamlined,, quick response contractual vehicle to provide CLS and related services for JPEO-CBD developed and/or managed systems., For the purposes of this contract, CLS includes, but is not limited to, PBL, Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside the Continental United States (OCONUS) integration of support and sustainment functions such as: System(s) Maintenance Support; Engineering Support; Supply Chain Management and Support; Training Support; Fielding Support; Program Management, Administration and Reporting; Quality; Security and Safety.
This is a requirement for automated litigation services to support the Civil, Criminal and Civil Rights Divisions of the Department of Justice. Automated litigation support encompasses a wide range of professional services and products that help attorneys acquire, organize, develop, and present evidence throughout the course of litigation, from pre-filing investigation, through complaint, discovery, and trial, through post-trial briefs and the appeals process.
- Contract: DJJ13-C-2441
- Contact: Kathleen Ramkeesoon
GSM-O II supports the daily operation and sustainment of DISA’s networks, Data Centers, and related services to include cybersecurity activities and computer network defense initiatives. Also, GSM-O II supports a wide variety of related technical initiatives. Companion network activities from DISA’s customers and mission partners may also be supported. Emerging activities, including aspects of DISA’s ecosystem construct, may be supported, promoting more efficient agency-wide network operations and sustainment, cybersecurity activities, computer network defense initiatives among others. Finally, with a 10 year period of performance, the sole source IDIQ offers the opportunity for Mission Partners to transition to GSM-O II and enhance mission performance through modernization and innovation.
Provide services that span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following categories: 1) Engineering Services and 2) Program Management Services with 23 sub-functional areas that were further broken down in the PWS.
- Contract: N0017819D8006
- Period of Performance: 01/02/2019 - 01/01/2029 (includes 5-yr Base Period plus a 5-yr option)
- Contact: [email protected]
The Information Technology Support Services Contract (ITSSC) encompasses a complete range of services related to Social Security Administration's major systems modernization initiatives, including support in the areas of design, development, testing, and maintenance; and database administration, imaging, and document management.
- Contract: SS00-17-60016
- Contact: Emillio Stokes
This contract will provide Network Operations (NetOps), Infrastructure, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementation and transformation services and solutions to the United States AF (USAF) and Department of Defense (DoD) agencies at locations inside the contiguous United States (CONUS), outside the contiguous United States (OCONUS) and in war zone areas. The services and solutions provided will address the development, acquisition, integration, test, deployment, and sustainment of Air Force (AF) infrastructure and network operations, production, research and development, and Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission capabilities.
- Contract: FA873215D0043 (formerly Lockheed Martin; pending novation to Leidos Innovations)
- Contact: Rich Fanelli - Program Manager
Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology (T4) Program provides IT services solutions which will include technical, systems engineering and other solutions encompassing the entire range of IT requirements needed by the VA and other government agencies to modernize the VA’s information technology infrastructure. The contract will also support the VA’s goal of providing seamless access to benefits and health information systems. This includes support for development of a common joint platform for digital medical profiles with the Defense Department.
- Contract: VA118-16-D-1024
- Contact: Wally Matkovich
Government Digital Service is an executive agency of the Cabinet Office. Their overall priority is to help government make digital services and information simpler, clearer and faster. They put users' needs before the needs of government.
- Basic Managed VM
- Compute as a Service (Production)
- Compute as a Service (Test & Development)
- Cloud Storage
- Wisdom OS Open Source
- Wisdom Advanced Threat Monitoring ATM
- Infrastructure Transition Cloud Services
- Penetration Testing
- Enhanced Threat Protection through DNS and e-mail monitoring
- Transition Management for Azure and Office365
- Organisational and Change Management for Cloud
- Business Process Re-engineering for Cloud Readiness
- Healthcare Application Development Cloud Services
- Cloud Adoption Transformation Services
- Data Collections
- Cyber Security Assessment - Intelligence Driven Defense
- Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Management - Automation Systems Manager™ (ASM)
- Cyber Knowledge Management and Workflow Solution - Palisde
- OT and IT Cyber Malware Detection and Protection System Abatis HDF
- ICS SCADA PCN OT (Operational Technology) Assessment
- Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) Simulation Assessment
- Off-site Remote Incident Response (IR) Analysis on Demand (AOD)
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) Out Source with Staff Augmentation
- Security Operations Centre (SOC) Setup, Development and Transformation
- WISDOM Insider Threat Identification ITI
- Incident Response
- Service Management
- Grant Administration Cloud Solutions
- Advanced Threat Monitoring ATM
- WISDOM OS Open Source
- Wisdom Advanced Threat Monitoring™ (ATM) for Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) detection
- Technology Vulnerability Assessment of IT and OT network, systems and processes
- SIAM Advisory Services
- Service Integration and Management (SIAM) for Cloud Services
- Application Management and Support Cloud Services
- Application Management Cloud Services
- Case Management Cloud Solutions
- Mobile Application Development
- SharePoint Cloud Solutions
- Electronic Document and Records Management Cloud Solution
- Dynamics CRM Cloud Solutions
- IT and Digital Strategy Consultancy
- IT and Cloud Consultancy
- Information Management
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud Readiness Business Analysis
- Application Rationalisation and Cloud Streamlining
- Application Development Cloud Services
- Project and Programme Management
Cloud computing has brought about a step change in the economics and sustainability of Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Government is committed to the adoption of cloud computing and delivering computing resources. G-Cloud is an iterative programme of work to achieve this which will deliver fundamental changes in the way the public sector procures and operates ICT.
We aim to make it as easy as possible for our customers to benefit from the Cloud from an IT, business and cost perspective. Critically, we recognise every organisation is different while retaining similar challenges. Organisations are at a different stage of the journey and have differing levels of maturity to transition to the Cloud. Most Cloud services and solutions are sold as a stand-a-lone capability, leaving the customer with the challenge and headache of 'stitching it all together' to deliver an end-to-end business operation.
Buy from this framework. To search for our offerings enter "Leidos" in the search function.
The public sector can use the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework on the Digital Marketplace to find digital specialists to help them deliver a digital project.
Digital Outcomes and Specialists services include:
- digital outcomes, like an accessibility audit or a beta of an NHS appointment booking system
- digital specialists, like product managers or developers
- user research labs that provide facilities to carry out interviews and usability tests
- user research participants who take part in interviews and usability tests
Leidos provides services in both the digital outcomes and digital specialists areas.
As a Digital outcomes supplier we provide teams to work on a digital service. The buyers will define this in their requirements.
- comply with the technology code of practice
- work according to the government service design manual
- understand what it means to work on a discovery, alpha, beta, live or retirement phase
Digital specialists suppliers provide government departments and teams with individual specialists for work on a service, programme or project. The scope and deliverables will be defined by the buyer.
- only provide specialists from our existing team
- offer evidence of competence in each role if requested by the buyer
- ensure all roles support the government service design manual’s description of what we need to build a successful service
The Digital Marketplace provides access to the Digital Outcomes and Specialists framework.
The DATS framework commenced in May 2015 and allows organisations to use the framework to run Mini-competitions or Direct Award option for contracts.
The services that can be provided under the Framework Agreement are extensive and wide ranging and no two projects are likely to be the same. Projects may range from the delivery of service desks, transformational digital/ICT projects, service/system integration, product support and network support.
Other services may include ICT Project and Programme Management, Cyber Security, Digital Services, Service Integration and Management (SIAM), IT Consultancy (Advice and Strategy) and System Integration.
Organisations can use the framework to run mini-competitions or a direct award option for contracts awarded via the framework to deliver a diverse range of application services from design through to deployment and support.
Core services include: Application Design and Build; Application testing; Application deployment and integration services. Additional services can be called off if the core service is obtained through ADDS. These additional services include: Hosting Services; Support and maintenance; Data migration; Security services.
We are accredited to a number of public sector frameworks throughout the UK which covers local, central and developed government and health organisations. We have a clear understanding of the challenges faced by the public sector and our placement on these frameworks provide the opportunity to find the right solution.