Thank you for joining us at the 22nd BEONTRA Summit
At the end of April, we held our annual BEONTRA Summit, hosted by our customer at Vienna International Airport. With almost 50 clients and prospects attending from 24 different airports, we set a new record for the number of airports represented at a BEONTRA Summit.
The two-day event from April 19th to 20th was received very positively by our attendees with highlights being provided by customer presentations from Vienna Airport, Brussels Airport, Copenhagen Airport, Hamad Airport and British Airways. Our hosts at VIE provided first class meeting rooms and went out of their way to give us a memorable experience with a lunch in the tower on Friday.
The BEONTRA Summit is our premiere annual event to keep our existing customers up to date on new features and developments in our software.
The opening session gave the attendees a compact version of the BEONTRA vision, which received very positive overall feedback from our clients. In addition, the team highlighted advances in the software over the past year and gave the attendees a glimpse into the features we expect to deliver in the coming year.
The 22ndBEONTRA Summit was also a chance to present awards to our customers in various categories. This year's winners were:
- Fastest Take-off (shortest time to go live): Birmingham International Airport (BHX)
- Most Innovative Community Member: Hamad International Airport, Doha (DOH)
- Most Active Reporting: JFK-IAT T4 (JFK)
- Most Complex Model (Scenario modelling in BEONTRA): IAG Britsh Airways
- Forecasting Challenge (Greatest accuracy in forecasts created with BEONTRA): Düsseldorf International Airport (DUS)