- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
Coordinate Viewer & Zoom Tools
GeoRover Coordinate Viewer
& GeoRover Zoom Tools
The GeoRover® Zoom Tools and Coordinate Viewer extension provides rapid map zooming and enhanced coordinate functionality.
The GeoRover Coordinate Viewer and Zoom Tools extensions are developed to work with the commercial Esri® ArcGIS® for Desktop software (Basic, Standard, or Advanced). The extensions load as toolbars into the ArcMap™ component of ArcGIS, providing rapid map zooming and enhanced coordinate functionality. Capabilities include flexible and robust coordinate parsing and searching, real-time coordinate display, and the ability to retrieve coordinates from the map.
- Viewing window simultaneously displays up to six different coordinate system formats in real-time, based on cursor position, regardless of which ArcMap tool is being used
- Copy any individual coordinate from map to clipboard with single-click or use coordinate lists tool to copy multiple coordinates
- Options allow for user preferred coordinate format (structure) and display style (font, size, color)
- Interface performs instant coordinate conversion between all supported coordinate formats: Decimal Degrees (DD), Degrees Decimal Minutes (DM), Degrees Minutes Seconds (DMS), Universal Transverse Mercator (UTM), Military Grid Reference System (MGRS), and XY
- Viewing window is resizable and can be docked to the ArcMap interface
- Zoom to any scale and/or known specific coordinate location
- Supports six different coordinate formats and any ArcGIS projection/datum
- Coordinate parsing functionality increases productivity by accepting and outputting greater range of disparate coordinate formats
- Includes embedded commands for full customization of ArcMap template
- Coordinate list tool "batch" copying capability provides fastest possible means to export multiple coordinates from map to clipboard
Download a free trial of the latest GeoRover software:
- Digital Data Tracker 4.1
- Range Tools 4.1
Easily import track logs and waypoints from a variety of GPS receivers (formats include GPX files or GPS-tagged data), and displays these imported formats.
Interactive tool enabling the user to create, edit, and import ring, ellipses, and arc feature layers.