Shaun McDougallDirector, Digital Communications
A Scotsman living in Northern Virginia, Shaun leads digital communications at Leidos. A globally-experienced business leader who has been bought and sold more times than he can count, he can often be found training for random sporting endeavours, including chasing after his two boys.
More from this author
- Old Glory aiming to convert a new generation of rugby fans
- Behind the command and control
- Leidos wants virtual Iraq and Afghanistan to look more like reality
- Six must have capabilities to improve the airport passenger experience
- Kennedy International uses cloud-based technology to manage terminal traffic
- Five ways airports can benefit from optimizing stand & gate allocation
- #IHateTheWait: How Airports Can Avoid Negative Social Media Coverage
- I Want It Now! Are Airports Meeting Passenger Expectations?
- The pain of airport taxi queues & how to eliminate it