Steve KlemmDivision Marketing Manager
Steve Klemm leads marketing and communications for Leidos’ Energy Management division. In his role, Steve develops marketing strategies to promote Leidos’ innovative, client-focused energy solutions to utilities, state agencies, and industrial and commercial entities. Previously, he was the marketing director for the award-winning Ameren Illinois energy efficiency program that serves 1.5 million residential, commercial, and industrial customers. His business acumen and prior experience as a small business owner provides valuable insight when developing strategic direction for program and marketing initiatives. Steve earned an MBA from Bradley University and B.S. in finance from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
More from this author
- How clean is clean energy?
- Could utilities help advance 3D printing construction technology?
- Ameren Illinois receives award for groundbreaking energy efficiency internship program
- Robotic Process Automation improves efficiency of utility programs
- Ameren Illinois program recognized with national industry award
- Electrification offers financial and environmental benefits to utilities
- Strategic energy management programs adapt to utility and customer needs
- Hawaii Energy program recognized with ENERGY STAR® Award
- Four Ways to Recognize Energy Efficiency Trade Allies
- Locational energy efficiency can maximize utility benefits