The Leidos Advantage
- Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets.
- We bring proven experience, earned over four decades, to all ITES-3S scope areas: Cybersecurity; IT; Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation; Network/Systems O&M; Telecom./Systems O&M; Business Process Reengineering; IT Supply Chain Management; and IT Education & Training.
- More than 38,000 of our highly skilled professionals bring together the full range of the corporation's competencies in information technology solutions, management services, and advanced technology expertise. Many of these professionals have clearances, are military vets, and leading technology experts.
- We provide dedicated program support via our Enterprise IDIQ Program Management Office that provides robust and efficient support for your contracting needs to expedite the time from requirement to solution.
- Our contracting flexibility allows access to all contract types (cost reimbursable, firm fixed price, and time & materials).
- Our business development resources, located worldwide and in every GSA region, are ready to promote the benefits of ITES-3S, assist in identifying opportunities, and facilitate its use.
- We bring an "Open Business Model" approach to teaming that matches task order-specific requirements to the best qualified companies—both large and small.
- Our commitment to the small business community, and to meeting ITES-3S small business subcontracting goals, is proven. We are proud of our track record of exceeding its small business goals on its contracts.
Scope, Objectives & Benefits
The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for the Army to satisfy its support of the Army Enterprise infostructure and infrastructure goals with IT services throughout CONUS and OCONUS locations, including warzone areas. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) requirements as defined in Army Regulation 25-1 (AR 25-1). Additionally, ITES-3S will include the services and solutions necessary for the Army and other services to transition from current service-centric information environments to the enterprise JIE as directed by the DoD CIO.
Program objectives of this MA-IDIQ vehicle are:
- Identify and implement best commercial practices, new technologies, and streamlined approaches that afford the Army and other customers' IT and telecommunications structure the ability to improve their performance and IT business processes (e.g. offering tools, techniques, and practices for migration to a joint enterprise environment, supporting enterprise level services).
- Support and partner with CHESS on the Army’s data and reporting requirements through electronic interface and CHESS' IT e-mart.
- Promote the benefits of performance-based contracting by educating the Army users.
- Continuously seek ways to increase customer satisfaction through delivery of best value and superior IT services.
- Assure affordable, best value, best priced IT solutions.
- No fee to use this contract vehicle
- Decentralized Ordering
- Open to Army, DoD and all Federal Agencies
- For more Information – please visit the ARMY CHESS IT E-MART