Australia Partner Network
Leidos Australia is focused on working with Australian Industry for delivery of all of our projects. We know the importance of supporting the growth of sovereign capability and would like to work with more Australian businesses at all stages of our delivery lifecycle.
1. Federal Government Opportunities – Professional Services
Leidos Australia is seeking to maximise the opportunities available for competitive Australian industry, including small-to-medium enterprises (SME) and Indigenous enterprises, to be considered for services in 2022 and beyond.
The primary capabilities that we are seeking support from Australian Industry are:
- DevOps/DevSecOps (design, build and deliver)
- SIAM expertise
- Cloud (migration, management and orchestration).
2. Federal Government Opportunities – Database Management Services
The provider would assume full operational and management responsibility for the support of several midrange secure database environments, ensuring database and services availability 24/7 in production and non-production (e.g. development and test) environments. Responsibilities would include:
- maintaining the database instance configurations in alignment with production environments to ensure the validity of development and test activities
- providing adequate system privileges and access to developers and testers to allow for schema, table and logical database management
- supporting the activities of development and test personnel.
Requirements include the provision of all services to maintain the database environments (installations, upgrades, maintenance, backup and recovery, Level 3 Breakfix and incident management). Other services include scheduling, capacity planning, monitoring and reporting, cutover assistance, disposal support and related admin support. Resource skill sets include Oracle, SQL and DB2. Services include the provision of all suitably cleared personnel (up to Negative Vetting Level 2) to be located on Leidos premises. The opportunity will be for up to five years, commencing in 2022.
We encourage Australian companies, who are interested in working with us on the opportunities identified above or on other business requirements as they arise, to complete the following registration form.
In your submission, you should highlight your experience with any relevant Defence, Intelligence, ICT and cyber capabilities and technologies. Our team will then be in touch to identify potential next steps.