Proven, Analytic-Centric Kill-chain Implementation and Transformation
Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated, frequent, and more severe than ever before. Keeping pace with the rapidly growing threat environment requires an approach leveraging intelligence, strategic planning and team work.
Evolve your cyber defenses through Intelligence
PACKIT is our threat-based approach to conducting cyber defense in order to produce and advance an organization’s intelligence base.
PACKIT leverages people, process, and technology to operationalize and implement the analytic frameworks (i.e., kill chains) to improve an organization’s cybersecurity posture. Our Cyber Defense Maturity Assessment evaluates a point-in-time analysis of an organization’s current and desired security posture, resulting in a comprehensive and prioritized roadmap for SOC Transformation.
As a security partner, Leidos recognizes each organization and agency may be at differing levels of readiness. Choose the level of engagement that best complements your needs. We can develop and execute customized security operations for governmental organizations, elevate security intelligence analysis across a SOC team, and optimize the security device investments already in place across your enterprise. Components of PACKIT include:
- Leidos cyber defense maturity evaluation, as a comprehensive evaluation of people, process, and technology as it is currently implemented across your enterprise
- Leidos strategic cybersecurity roadmap, with sequenced prioritized events designed across the three pillars of SOC transformation (people, process, and technology).
- Design, staff, and evolve comprehensive defensive cyber operations (DCO)
- Leidos cyber training curriculum, including advanced cyber analyst training on how to align all SOC findings to an analytic framework and derive maximum intelligence from every investigation
- Knowledge-Driven DCO, including Leidos cyber intelligence and knowledge management (ATOMIK™)
- Cost-effective kill chain and SOC subject matter experts
- Advanced cyber metrics, including:
- Cyber Threat Heatmap – for threat campaign tracking over time
- ROI Incident Mitigation Scorecard – for evaluation of investment and ability to detect and block attacks from most prioritized campaign threat actors/groups
Through our decades of experience, we bring the capability to mitigate sustained, persistent attack campaigns; measure our effectiveness against changing adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs); and prioritize cyber mitigation efforts and investment strategies.
- Smooth transformation without disruptions to mission operations
- Access to Leidos cyber transformation experts
- Tailored, prioritized short- and long-term action plans
- Proactive situational awareness to enable decision making processes
- Visibility on change adoption across the enterprise
- Near real-time decision making
- Maximize return on investment on in-house and vendor-procured technology