New Employee Account Setup
|Attention Temporary Employees / Contractors|
If you have a negative employee number, please work with your hiring manager or admin staff to establish your basic computer accounts. This automated process is restricted to regular Leidos employees only and will not work for new hires with negative employee numbers.
Once you have set up your Leidos Username/Password, you will be able to:
- Log in to your desktop computer or laptop,
- access your Outlook/Exchange email account,
- access Prism, the company intranet,
- and much more!
Open a New Account
You will need the following information in order to open your account:
- Leidos Employee Number
- Leidos Employee username
- Leidos temporary password
- Review the Password Requirements.
- Retrieve your username by entering your employee ID number in the following field
• Record your username to complete your account setup.
- Create your new password profile.
• Your Username, in combination with your new password, will give you access to your computer and Prism, the company intranet. After successfully completing this step, you should now have your: Username, Password, Outlook /Exchange email account *, and Registered email address **.
- Verify that you have access by logging in to Prism, the company intranet (username and password required).
- Contact your office administrator or hiring manager to complete your computer setup. If you've received an email address, you will be able to send and receive both Leidos and non-Leidos email approximately one hour after completing the above steps. You can access your email through Outlook Web Access (OWA).
- Optional: Outlook Configuration for U.S. Residents
If you've received your email address and would like to proceed with configuring Outlook, you can use 0461-ITS-EXMB01 to complete the Microsoft Exchange Server field. This may not be your actual Exchange server but it will allow Outlook to resolve your actual server name and allow you to proceed with the initial Outlook setup.
If you receive an error message on the first screen stating that your entries are not valid, please contact the Leidos Service Desk Toll Free 855-9-LEIDOS (855-953-4367) for assistance in setting up your accounts.
* If you determine that you do not need an exchange mailbox, please call the Service Desk to have this mailbox closed.
** If you do not receive an email address at the completion of the New Employee Account Setup application, please contact the Leidos Service Desk Toll Free 855-9-LEIDOS (855-953-4367) for assistance. Some business units and locations have specific email requirements that cannot be handled automatically through this application.