Commercial & Industrial
Solutions Designed for Your Needs
From industrial manufacturers to commercial businesses to public entities, Leidos has designed effective programs that deliver energy and cost savings. Commercial and industrial operations are increasingly complex, and it's important for organizations to be able to adapt to rapid shifts in business and technology to stay competitive. We offer multi-dimensional capabilities including:
- Industrial energy efficiency
- Strategic energy management
- Incentive capture management
- Energy Saving Performance Contracts
- Real-time energy commissioning
- Energy analytics and dashboards
- Energy management and metering systems
- Facility control systems
- Assembly Management Systems (AMS)
- Andon systems
- Systems integration and controls
Each year, more than 3,000 utilities across North America offer billions of dollars in energy efficiency rebates to their commercial and industrial customers. For businesses and organizations with hundreds or even thousands of locations, the task of identifying, tracking, and submitting for these incentives across multiple utility territories can be a significant challenge.
To help overcome this challenge, Leidos has developed the AMPLIFY™ incentive capture management tool. AMPLIFY uses automated processes to help companies determine the most cost-effective, eligible equipment to install in their facilities. In just a few minutes, a business or organization can get customized product recommendations that meet strict energy efficiency standards and leverage all available utility incentives – no matter where the facility is located.
Learn more about Leidos’ cutting-edge platform and how it can help maximize incentive payouts and streamline application submittals for large project rollouts.
Manufacturers face increasing demands from customers, regulations, emerging technologies, and an evolving workforce all while attempting to reduce capital expenditures. Leidos helps companies meet the demands of the manufacturing environment by enabling agility and standardization as a fundamental aspect of business activities. We focus on self-sufficient solutions to allow customers to make vast changes through configuration - not programming - reducing time and costs required to meet flexible manufacturing challenges.
Leidos has been a pioneer in the energy efficiency industry for more than 30 years, and we continue to provide innovative, industry-specific solutions today. Our turnkey services have earned several awards and industry recognition.Contact Us
- #1 System Integrator Giants, Control Engineering - 2017
- System Integrator Hall of Fame, Control Engineering
- CSIA Certified
- Industry Leader Award — National Safety Council 2015
- Project Merit Award: Energy Efficiency, Climate Change Business Journal
- Product of the Year: AMPLIFY Application Management Platform — Environmental Leader 2016