- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
Reveal CT-800 Baggage Inspection System
The Reveal CT-800 combines powerful dual-energy X-ray CT imaging with proven explosives-detection technology to provide outstanding threat-detection capabilities with a very low false-alarm rate, plus very high-resolution images for visual inspection. With its high performance and low cost, the CT-800 is a highly effective and practical security solution for airports and other passenger facilities.
- Automatic explosives detection: The CT-800 uses unique dual-energy computed tomography (CT) technology to measure both density and atomic number. Field-proven analysis techniques use this data to automatically detect bulk, sheet, liquid and homemade explosives with high accuracy and a low false-alarm rate.
- State-of-the-art imaging: The CT-800 provides very high resolution CT images, as well a high-resolution color-coded dual-energy x-ray image. The CT-800 also includes a powerful software application for analyzing images.
- International certification: The CT-800 meets some of the world's toughest performance standards, including TSA standards for EDS algorithms, EU ECAC EDS Standard 3, and Israel ISA EDS standards.
Practical and Economical
- Small footprint:The CT-800 is very compact - ideal for facilities with tight space constraints.
- Throughput: The CT-800 can scan up to 250 bags per hour, and its powerful threat-detection capabilities and low false-alarm rate minimize the need for rescans and manual inspections. With these features, the CT-800 helps keep baggage moving quickly.
- Proven reliability: More than 600 CT-family systems are deployed worldwide, with combined overall availability of more than 99.5 percent.
- Versatile use: The CT-800 is designed for use in both inline and standalone installations.
- Easy implementation: Thanks to its compact design, light weight and single-phase power, the system can typically be installed with little or no modification to existing conveyor systems or facilities. Standalone units can typically be installed in hours.
- Simple operation: With its simple design and intuitive graphic operator station, the system is easy to use. Our training teaches inspectors how to operate the system and use the image-analysis software.
- Multiplexing and networking: For added efficiency, the CT-800 supports centralized image analysis and threat resolution, with multiple inspection machines and viewing stations connected on a high-speed network.
- Threat image projection (TIP): The TIP feature helps train and test screeners.
- Field Data Reporting System (FDRS): This feature provides system usage data in TSA FDRS format.