- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
GeoRover Locus Track
The GeoRover Locus Track extension is optimized for importing, creating, editing, and exporting geospatial data from a single toolbar. New enhancements include creating and editing rows, batch editing of features, plotting and editing features via address locations, and more.
The GeoRover Locus Track extension is developed to work with the commercial Esri ArcGIS Desktop software (Basic, Standard, Advanced). The extension loads a single toolbar into the ArcMap™ component of ArcGIS, streamlining and enhancing the process of creating, editing, importing, and sharing data with a combination of robust and flexible interactive editing tools and data import/export wizards. The tools present many of the most common and requested functions in a simple, efficient interface, greatly reducing the steps required to accomplish basic tasks, saving valuable time and reducing required training.
- Interactive (point-and-click) and coordinate-based tools for creating, editing, and deleting points, lines, polygons, and rows
- Tools can edit existing shapefiles, geodatabase feature classes (personal, file, and enterprise ArcSDE®), and non-geospatial tables, and can create new shapefiles and non-geospatial tables "on-the-fly" within the ArcMap interface
- Supports DD, DM, DMS, UTM, MGRS, and XY coordinate formats. All tools employ robust, smart, and flexible coordinate parsing capabilities
- Supports address location formats when connected to a geocoding service
- Wizard-driven import of points, lines, or polygons from coordinates in:
- any delimited text (.csv, .txt, .tab, etc)
- Excel® spreadsheet
- database (Access, Oracle®, SQL Server®, etc.)
- semi-structured copy/pasted text
- geospatial data (shapefiles, geodatabase feature classes) that currently exist within map document or using Add Data browser
- Enhanced Import Error Logs for identifying features that incurred errors during import process
- Export Wizard capable of exporting ArcMap layers into common formats, such as HTML pages, Excel spreadsheets, text, and customizable PowerPoint® slide show products
- Attribute editing tool allows for one-step database editing of any layer and the ability to add new attribute fields
- Simultaneous batch attribute editing of multiple features within a layer
- Add or delete individual vertices from line or polygon features with a simple right click option
- Add coordinate attributes (Lat/Lon, DD, DM, DMS, UTM, MGRS, or XY) to any point layer for one-step coordinate conversion. Coordinate attributes are verified and updated each time point features are moved or edited
- Add one or more linked files (video, images, audio, documents, slides, spreadsheets, databases, etc.), folders, or Web sites to any point, line, or polygon feature
- Significant reduction in training required for basic ArcGIS use
- Faster more flexible interface for operational use
- Compatible with any ArcGIS datum/coordinate system
- All tools are fully compatible with enterprise (ArcSDE) databases
- Automatically generate, convert and update thousands of coordinate attribute records added to any point layer in seconds
- Create complete PowerPoint presentations from ArcMap data layers. Slide elements (visual content, title, bullets) are automatically generated from map data and are fully customizable
- Significantly eases user transition from FalconView™ to ArcGIS
The Leidos GeoRover software program is an Esri business partner, developer and value-added reseller. Special quantity discounts are available for eligible government agencies and educational institutions. Request a quote today.
GeoRover and the Leidos logo are registered trademarks of Leidos, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Esri, ArcGIS, ArcMap, ArcView, ArcEditor, ArcInfo, and ArcSDE are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks, of the Environmental Systems Research Institute in the United States, the European community, or certain other jurisdictions.
GeoRover software licenses, maintenance, and training classes are available on the Leidos GSA IT Schedule, Contract # GS-35F-116AA.
PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and SQL Server are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Download a free trial of the latest GeoRover software:
- Digital Data Tracker 4.1
- Range Tools 4.1
Easily import track logs and waypoints from a variety of GPS receivers (formats include GPX files or GPS-tagged data), and displays these imported formats.
Interactive tool enabling the user to create, edit, and import ring, ellipses, and arc feature layers.