- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
The GeoRover FlexRT extension provides interoperability tools for converting data to and from the FalconView® and the ArcGIS® for Desktop applications.
The GeoRover® FlexRT extension provides the capability to import and export critical data between the Esri® ArcGIS for Desktop and FalconView® applications with the ability to maintain consistent data symbology.
The extension is a plug-in to the commercial Esri ArcGIS Desktop application (Basic, Standard, Advanced). The toolbar provides interoperability tools for converting data between common FalconView formats such as Local Point and Draw files and common GIS formats such as shapefiles and feature classes (personal, file, enterprise ArcSDE®). The toolbar also provides the option to apply FalconView Local Point symbology to point layers in the ArcMapTM application. The FlexRT extension allows for quick, user-friendly import and export wizards to simplify data exchange between platforms allowing users to share and disseminate data easily.
- Flexible import and export wizards maintain attribute information between the FalconView and ArcGIS Desktop platforms
- Export shapefiles or feature classes from ArcGIS Desktop to FalconView as Local Point or Draw files
- Apply and maintain Local Point symbology for all point feature layers in ArcMap
- Search directory for custom FalconView stylesheet to use in ArcMap for all point layers
- Import FalconView Local Point or Draw files into new shapefiles or existing feature layers (shapefile and personal, file, and enterprise ArcSDE feature classes)
- Ability to import numerous types of FalconView Draw file geometries into ArcGIS Desktop
- Match imported attribute fields with existing attribute fields to minimize redundancy in data
- Enables users to share data between the FalconView and ArcGIS Desktop application
- Valuable for data management
- Compatible with any ArcGIS datum or coordinate system
- Minimizes confusion and promotes clarity by applying custom FalconView stylesheets
- Maintains attribute information when importing and exporting between multiple platforms
- Applies Local Point symbology to the ArcMap interface allowing for user recognition of data
- Increases productivity by collaborating users across different data platforms
The Leidos GeoRover software program is an Esri business partner, developer and value-added reseller. Special quantity discounts are available for eligible government agencies and educational institutions. Request a quote today.
GeoRover and the Leidos logo are registered trademarks of Leidos, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Esri, ArcGIS, ArcMap, ArcView, ArcEditor, ArcInfo, and ArcSDE are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks, of the Environmental Systems Research Institute in the United States, the European community, or certain other jurisdictions.
Download a free trial of the latest GeoRover software:
- Digital Data Tracker 4.1
- Range Tools 4.1
Easily import track logs and waypoints from a variety of GPS receivers (formats include GPX files or GPS-tagged data), and displays these imported formats.
Interactive tool enabling the user to create, edit, and import ring, ellipses, and arc feature layers.