One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services
OASIS is a family of multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts that provide flexible and innovative solutions for complex professional services. These contracts span many areas of expertise and mission spaces, and multiple professional service disciplines. They also allow flexibility for all contract types and support the purchase of materials and access to subcontractors as needed to support your mission.
OASIS core disciplines align well with Dynetics' core strengths in engineering, research, and development. Additionally, Dynetics supports a broad range of other activities within the OASIS contract core disciplines including program management, management consulting, logistics, and other scientific services.
More information on how to use OASIS and OASIS SB can be found at the Government OASIS website.
Dynetics has OASIS Unrestricted (Large Business) contracts in multiple Pools:
- Pool 1: NAICS 541330 / 541360 / 541370 and others – Engineering Services, Management/Logistics Consulting, Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services and consulting (and more)
- Pool 3: NAICS 541330 47QRAD20DU343 – Engineering Services, Management/Logistics Consulting, Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Services and consulting (and more)
- Pool 4: NAICS 541711 / 541712 – Research and Development in the Physical, Engineering, Life Sciences and Biotechnology
- Pool 6: NAICS 541712 (Exception A) – Research and Development in Aircraft
Dynetics also currently has an OASIS SB contract in Pool 6: NAICS 541712 (Exception A) Research and Development in Aircraft that remains eligible for SB task order awards through September 2, 2024.
Dynetics is an agile, mid-sized company with a rich history of solving complex engineering challenges. We continually invest in people and tools and have established significant, state-of-the-art prototyping and manufacturing capabilities. We specialize in the full product life cycle – analysis, systems engineering, design, development, test, prototyping, and fabrication – for aviation, missiles, space, intelligence, cyber, defense, and automotive industries.
Our mission is to deliver superior quality, high-technology services and products ethically, responsively, and cost-effectively.
We are AS 9100D, ISO 9001:2008, and SEI CMMI® Level 3 certified. Our wide range of expertise includes:
- Aerodynamics (fixed wing, rotary wing, missiles, rockets, munitions)
- Electronic Warfare, electronic attack, electronic protection
- Signal, data and image processing
- UAS/Counter UAS
- Warheads, ESAD/fuses, and energetics
- C2, data links
- Modeling, simulation, and analysis
- Machine learning, machine vision
- Space systems
- Systems engineering
- Hardware design and integration
- Fabrication and prototyping
- Software development
- Trainer development
- Test and evaluation
- Threat analysis and exploitation
- Threat simulators
- Countermeasure development
- Cyber security engineering and compliance
- Program support
- Product management
- RF, MMW, EO-IR and acoustic sensors, seekers, payloads and signatures
- Assessment, development, and implementation of a broad range of information technology (IT) solutions