Benefits at Leidos Australia
To help you make the most of life, we offer a flex menu with a range of options that you can choose and tailor to your unique circumstances.
Accrue up to 12 Life Days each year for extra time worked
Switch two public holidays around yearly to be more personal to you
Common Sense Flex
Flex your daily hours to strike a fair balance
Mix working from home or office, depending on your role*
Access financial support and exam leave for approved study
Take between three months and two years off to pursue other interests
Enjoy a day to spend on volunteering activities that matter to you
*We do have some roles that must be done from a certain site. If that’s the case, we focus on how you can flex your time. For those able to work in a hybrid way, we love spending time together, but we’re thoughtful about how and why we do it.
When it comes to supporting your health and wellness, we provide you with access to the practical resources you need, when you need it.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), where you can speak to someone 24/7, live chat online and access information across life, mind, body, family and health topics
- Free membership to Headspace and meQuilibrium apps so you can enjoy meditation and mindfulness
- Whether you have a newborn, a teenager or need to care for an ageing relative, you can access a wealth of hints, tips, guides and resources to manage your caring responsibilities
- We provide 12 weeks of paid leave for primary carers, 4 weeks for non-primary and superannuation is paid for the entire period of leave (paid and unpaid) up to 12 months. In addition, primary carers and their People Leader receive 1:1 coaching with external experts to support a smooth and positive transition
Be financially better
From discounts and advice, to making the most out of your money, or covering costs to do further study, we’ll help support your financial well-being.
- Stretch your pay further with access to over 400 retailer discounts
- Successfully refer a friend and you could be eligible for a cash payment of between $2000 - $15,000
- Access superannuation, investment and insurance advice through our super provider
- Novated Leasing through FleetPlus
- Corporate membership discounts through Bupa and Navy Health Cover
- Assistance to cover the cost of a range of core certifications and study support