Our commitment to privacy and cybersecurity
Leidos is known for maintaining the highest standards of integrity and ethical behavior, and this extends fully to how we manage data privacy and cybersecurity. We apply industry-leading data privacy and cybersecurity standards in our day-to-day business. We have a duty to our employees, customers, communities, and stakeholders to proactively safeguard and handle their data, systems, and technology in line with the continually-developing regulatory framework across the globe.
In this Trust Center, you will find information about our approach to cybersecurity and data privacy, including our broad policy, governance and compliance initiatives. This Trust Center will be regularly updated as industry standards and legal requirements evolve.
Linked here are additional resources from across Leidos.com that further identify our approach to cybersecurity, data privacy, and governance.
- Leidos Code of Conduct
- Privacy Statement
- EU/UK Privacy Notice
- California Privacy Notice
- Leidos Data Protection Exhibit
- Intra-Group Data Transfer Agreement (IGA) Summary
- Privacy Rights Request Form
- Job Applicant Privacy Notice
- Technology & Information Security Committee
- Cybersecurity Advice for Suppliers
- EU Controller to Controller Standard Contractual Clauses
- EU Controller to Processor Standard Contractual Clauses
- EU Processor to Controller Standard Contractual Clauses
- EU Processor to Processor Standard Contractual Clauses
- UK International Data Transfer Addendum
- Vulnerability Disclosure Program