Digital Health Solutions
A digital approach to transform healthcare through modern technology
Our services reduce costs, optimize systems, and create efficiencies across your organization. Establish how to harness technology, people, and processes to lower costs, keep pace with change, and enhance quality of care. With expertise in healthcare technologies, cloud-enabled automation, and cyber security, we can help your organization lower costs, advance security, embrace innovation, and improve patient outcomes through the use of digital modernization services. We are a trusted partner who understands the challenges and demands health IT organizations face.
- Comprehensive managed service offerings for ongoing management of cloud infrastructure and application support
- Tailored IT managed services that align with your organization’s goals
- Hybrid approach: remote and onsite support for hands-on tasks
- Health IT Project management: bring coordination and collaboration to your healthcare IT projects
- IT health check: provides a comprehensive understanding of your IT environment and a targeted action plan to optimize your enterprise
- Clinical and business application support: clinical service desk, clinical optimization, clinical archiving
- Legacy system support
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Business continuity: Enable your organization to function with as little disruption as possible by
- Cloud services/hosting: Strategy development, migration, security, and operations for public, private, or hybrid cloud environments.
- Cybersecurity: We help you strengthen your security platform with best-in-class consulting, training, testing, and intelligence solutions.
- Datacenter operations
- End-user compute
- Network design and management
- IT strategy: strategic IT advisors offer extensive healthcare IT business and technical experience to help plan, organize, and optimize your technology
- Technology optimization: we help optimize your healthcare IT infrastructure and improve your technology outcomes
- Healthcare transformation: using proven methodologies and experienced people with extensive knowledge of healthcare systems and clinical workflows, we’ve helped clients transform their organizations with meaningful and sustainable results
- Revenue cycle optimization: our three-step approach assesses, optimizes, and maintains improved revenue cycle business processes
- Technology-focused services: we help you plan, select, implement, and optimize the technologies that best align with your vision
Improving care delivery through IT modernization
Missy Mitchell, President for Leidos Digital Health Solutions, discusses how modernization is the key to improving care and cost.
College of Healthcare Information Management Executives
We partner with the College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME), a professional organization for Chief Information Officers (CIOs) and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, and advocate the effective use of information management to improve the health and care throughout the communities they serve.
What will digital transformation do for healthcare value
To get a sense of how increased Healthcare value might emerge from current digital initiatives, FedHealthIT talked to four of our Healthcare transformation leaders.