Leidos employees honored with Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers Achievement Awards
Each year, the Society of Asian Scientists and Engineers (SASE) highlights the incredible impact science and engineering professionals have made in their industries and local communities. This year, five Leidos employees have been recognized for their outstanding achievements in science, technology, and engineering.
“Congratulations to these talented individuals who are shaping the future of science, technology, and engineering,” said Tashi Carper, Leidos’ director of Diversity & Inclusion. “We recognize and appreciate their commitment to excellence, and the innovative solutions they provide for our business and customers.”
Leidos employees received SASE Awards in the following categories:
- Ravi Budhu, chief software architect with Leidos’ Intelligence group, received the SASE Professional Achievement Award
- Chetan Paul, systems engineer with Leidos’ Health group, received the SASE Technical/Research/Business Achievement Award
- Krishang Sharma, system engineer with Leidos’ Civil group, received the SASE Promising Professional Service Award
- Bala Srinivasan, senior program manager for Leidos’ Defense group, received the SASE Career Achievement Award
- Weimin Zheng, senior neuroscientist with Leidos’ Health group, received the SASE Career Achievement Award
The 2021 SASE Awards represent the latest of many recognitions for Leidos employees. Earlier this year, a record number 37 employees were honored at the 35th Annual Black Engineer of the Year (BEYA) Awards.
Award recipients were honored at the SASE National Conference which was held virtually this year on November 3-6. The event is the largest conference and career fair for Asian Americans in the United States and recognizes leaders at the collegiate and professional levels.
Read more about Leidos’ commitment to a culture of diversity and inclusion here.