Leidos to showcase its results-driven solutions in Chicago
Photo: Getty Images
Leidos will feature a selection of its health business capabilities at the 2023 HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition April 17-21 in Chicago.
Why you should know: It is one of the largest global health information technology conferences, featuring more than 40,000 professionals across the global healthcare ecosystem.
This year will focus on Health that Connects + Tech that Cares.
What to expect:
- On Tuesday, Leidos Health Group President Liz Porter will host a roundtable with recipients of the HIMSS’s Most Influential Women in Health IT Changemaker Award.
- Also on Tuesday, Leidos Chief Medical Officer Dr. Donald Kosiak will moderate a panel with Leidos Strategic Account Executive Bobby Saxon and other government leaders to discuss how interoperable data impacts quality of patient care.
Throughout the week, Leidos experts will present a variety of its solutions, including:
- The company’s mobile medical clinic, which for over the past 40 years has delivered more than 8 million medical examinations to U.S. military veterans in rural and underserved parts of the country.
- Artificial intelligence and automation solutions that can make a positive impact on benefit claims, medical exams, and clinical research.
- Data interoperability and surveillance tools such as the Assisted Referral Tool, which was named a 2023 Disruptive Tech Program Award Winner by FORUM.
- Non-medical counseling services designed to help U.S. military service members and their families with the unique challenges of military life.
- MHS Video Connect, a secure web-based telehealth platform providing virtual healthcare for patients and providers across the Military Health System.
- Human performance services that help manage the effects of military deployment, career experiences, family impacts, and childhood impacts.
Attendees may also learn more about how Leidos is working to improve mental health and build drug-free communities through its Mission for the Mind initiative.
From the source: “When it comes to health care capabilities that deliver results, Leidos is leading the way,” said Srini Iyer, chief technology officer, Leidos Health Group. “Our innovative approach to all aspects of health—from taking mobile medical clinics to veterans in rural areas to harnessing the power of AI to help assess medical research—demonstrates our commitment to improving people’s lives and health outcomes.”
For more information, please visit leidos.com/himss23.