Year in review: 2022 awards and rankings
Photo: Getty Images
2022 was another strong year of awards and recognitions for Leidos.
Notably, the company jumped to No. 2 on Forbes’ list of Best Employers for Veterans and No. 44 on Drucker Institute's Management Top 250.
- #1 on Washington Technology’s Top 100
- #1 on Washington Business Journal’s list of Largest Government Technology Contractors in Greater D.C.
- #2 on Forbes’ list of America’s Best Employers for Veterans
- #3 on Military Friendly’s Supplier Diversity List
- #13 on Military.com’s Top 25 Veteran Employers
- #16 on U.S. Black Engineer Magazine’s list of Top Supporters of HBCU Engineering Schools
- #19 on Defense News’ list of Top 100 Defense Companies
- #26 on Careers & The Disabled Magazine’s list of Top 50 Employers for the Disabled
- #29 on Forbes’ list of Best Employers by State in Alabama
- #36 on Military Times’ list of Best for Vets: Employers
- #44 on Drucker Institute’s Management Top 250
- #61 on Forbes’ list of Best Employers by State in Virginia
- #62 on Forbes’ list of Best Employers by State in Maryland
- #274 on the Fortune 500
- World’s Most Ethical Companies honoree from Ethisphere
- Best of the Best Veteran-Friendly Company from U.S. Veterans Magazine
- Gold Medallion recipient from the U.S. Department of Labor’s HIRE Vets program
- Bronze Employer honoree from Military Friendly
- Military Spouse Friendly Employer honoree from Military Friendly
- Certified Company honoree from Virginia Values Veterans
Please contact the Leidos media relations team for more information.