- Defense & Intelligence Back
- Advanced SolutionsBack
HCaTs Program Management Office
For over 20 years the US Government has relied on Leidos' human capital and training solutions to provide services to over one million federal employees. We understand the federal workplace and its unique human capital, human resources and training challenges and requirements. We work closely with agencies to develop solutions to meet their missions and operate within their parameters.
- Holistic thinking and action to support federal workers throughout the full course of their government careers. Our human capital services include sourcing and hiring, full personnel lifecycle management, and separation management including retirement counseling and processing, and annuity pay.
- An integrated systems approach to enable efficient and effective management of talent throughout the human capital lifecycle, with easy-to-use reporting and data management capabilities.
- Subject matter experts and skilled specialists to help federal agencies deliver high-quality human capital services, and identify and realize efficiencies in service delivery, allowing internal staff to focus on agency strategic mission objectives.
- An understanding that successful organizations, be they private or public sector, are driven by high quality, high morale and highly motivated employees. Leidos brings its experience and expertise to its government partners to assist them in achieving this success, and in doing so, we assist them in providing value-added products to the public they serve.
- Pool 1 GS02Q16DCR0022
- Pool 2 GS02Q16DCR0057