Maximize the value of your healthcare IT investments.
Healthcare Information Technology (HIT) can greatly improve the quality, safety, delivery, and efficiency of healthcare. Unfortunately, many healthcare organizations struggle to realize a return on their sizable technology investments. Unreliable systems or devices impede user adoption. Inadequately trained IT staff hinder system updates and fixes. Lack of project managers delay much-needed improvements and new technology investments.
Let Leidos Health's technology experts help you with your IT challenges. Our healthcare technology optimization services are designed to maximize the value of your HIT investments.
- Define and assess your current technology infrastructure
- Determine specific system needs critical to attaining your goals
- Develop the business case for needed improvements
- Streamline processes and workflows to maximize efficiency
- Provide project management and IT staffing support
Additional areas we can assist with:
- EHR readiness assessments
- IT planning for mergers and acquisitions
- HIPAA and Meaningful Use risk analysis
- Back-up and recovery assessment and planning
- Wired and wireless network assessment and planning
- Vendor selection, negotiation and management
- Interface strategy and development
- Technology architecture storage and performance assessments